Hey You *Points at You* Yes, YOU! What are you doing!? Shouldn't you be getting ready? It's time for yet another AWESOME night of dancing at Rosa Parks Circle! You're gunna need a couple things:
1. Deodorant. Come on now… no one likes a smelly dancer.
2. Shoes! Men… our feet are boney… let's at least give some cushion to the ladies delicate feet.
3. $5.00 → Guys… IT'S CHEEPER THAN A MOVIE! Take your significant other out for a night of unforgettable dances and memories! You will get brownie points and save some bank! (Win.Win.Win.)
4. Your best attire. It's proven that you'll get 10 times more dance if you look snazzy.
D.J. MarkyMark will be providing a polished mix of music that will be sure to knock your socks off!
Beginner at 7PM
SPECIAL HAPPENING!! ~Mystery Time~
Rosa Rules Reminders:
1) The Dance Floor is for dancing not standing.
2) Aerials, concrete, and busy dance floor don't mix.
3) If you want to learn something all you need to do is ask.
4) Song requests are for people that donated.
5) Giving $20 bucks will stop any song
From Mark Spohn