The East Grand Rapids Community Foundation Presents
A 4.5 Mile Run/Walk Fundraiser
3nd Annual Reeds Lake Trail Blazer
July 4th, 2012 - 8:30am
A fundraiser for the Reeds Lake Trail in East Grand Rapids
- Distance: 4.5 miles around Reeds Lake
- Race Time: 8:30am at the EGR Middle School
- Fee: $20.00 advance registration until April 20, 2012, $25.00 after April 20th
- Proceeds benefit the further development of the Reeds Lake Trail
- Packet Pickup: 7:00am -8:15am at EGR Middle School
- Families, Strollers and Serious Runners Welcome!
- Parking at the Middle School will be open but limited to roughly 50 cars. Overflow parking in High School, Gaslight Village Parking Garage, and on-street in neighborhoods.
- Best costume
- Fastest stroller
- Top finishers by age group and gender
The Reeds Lake Trail Blazer invites you to participate in the Team Competition. Team Competition is available with four types of teams:
- Best dressed (What does that mean? Tuxedos and evening gowns? Or 4th of July attire? We just made it up, so you decide)
- Largest team (No, we aren't going to do weigh-ins -- we mean the largest number of participants)
- Fastest average time
- Biggest age difference among participants (Bring your baby and your grandpa -- remember, we are allowing strollers)
Show your neighborhood spirit!! Team photos will be taken before the start of the race and will be displayed on our website.
To register your team, complete team registration on line, your team name will not be listed automatically in the registration and may take 24 hours to show up so please be patient. Plus, all team members must be individually registered (including payment of the individual entry fee). There is not a Team registration fee.
Teams are eligible to win in more than one category, so you could be both the largest and the fastest team.